Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Snowflake Wall Art

I found this beautiful design from Compartment Life.com Blog and found it fascinating   The cost to make this this nothing, unless you don't have a can of spray paint laying around somewhere!  You can make this into whatever you want. What a cute idea for snowflake ornaments or wall art for your Christmas decor!  Can't wait to try it!


  • Toilet paper rolls: free, I used about 40 small toilet paper roll and maybe 10 paper towel rolls
  • Hot Glue Gun and Glue: free, I already owned it
  • Spray Paint: free, I already had the colors in my shed that I was planning on using
  • Scissors, Pencil and Ruler: again all free because honestly I already had them



and this one:

Cut your toilet paper rolls down to about 2 inches.
Plan your design and hotglue rolls together.

Take outside or to a well ventilated area and spray paint your creation.


~Jennifer

1 comment: