This fabulous recipe is very hearty and filling.
It’s tasty….oh so tasty and delicious.
A most important requirement.
Hope you make it..
Hope you love it….
Breakfast Casserole with Potatoes, Ham, Eggs and Cheese
Time: 10 minutes prep + 90 minutes to bake
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe from the lovely Heather Peterson
24 oz frozen shredded potatoes
1 t season salt
1 1/2 C , grated
1 1/2 C pepper , grated
2 C chopped ham (you can substitute cooked sausage)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/3 C sour cream
4-6 T milk
salt and pepper
1. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Pour the frozen potatoes into the pan. Shake a little salt and pepper over the top.
2. In a large bowl whisk the eggs up. Add the half and half, season salt, cheeses and ham. Stir to mix it all together.
3. Pour it over the top of the potatoes. Cover with foil and let it hang out in the fridge while you finish wrapping gifts…
4. Bake at 350 for 90 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it sit for about 10 minutes before serving. This will help the pieces hold shape.
5. Mix all gravy ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan. Heat over until smooth and warmed through. Pour over the top of the casserole.