What You Need:
- Pre-washed white or light colored t-shirt
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Liquid dropper or medicine dropper
- Small plastic cup(s)
- Rubber bands
- Variety of colored Sharpies
- Choose a spot to start and put your cup in right side up and secure a rubber band around the cup rim holding the shirt tightly in place.
- Pick your colors and create a small design in the center of the stretched circle. Keep your designs to the size of a quarter or half dollar because the alcohol will make the colors spread out a lot.
- Using your dropper drip approximately 10 drops of rubbing alcohol in the center of your design and watch the colors spread.
- Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 in different places on your piece of clothing to get your ideal design.
- Heat set the colors by tossing the shirt in the dryer for a while before wearing.
Photos and DIY via The Art Girl Jackie