Fun Ideas and Beautiful Jewelry from a Fabulous Mother/daughter team!
Friday, March 20, 2015
Ready for the Weekend Recipe: Swiss Chicken Avocado Melt Sandwich - Eat Healthy Recipe
Ready for the Weekend Recipe: Swiss Chicken Avocado Melt - Eat Healthy Recipe
Easy Healthy Recipe for Clean Eating Lunch: Swiss Chicken Melt with Avocado (makes 1)
– 4 ounces of pre-made (baked or broiled) all-natural chicken breast, sliced
– 1 slice of all-natural aged swiss cheese (I recommend
Wisconsin Cheeseman Chalet Swiss Cheese
. It’s aged to perfection, with a sweet and buttery flavor.)
– 1/2 ripe Haas avocado, de-cored, peeled and sliced
– 1 piece of whole wheat toast
– 1/2 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– Dry thyme
1. Heat a frying pan on high. Add olive oil.
2. When oil gets hot, turn heat down to med and place chicken slices in pan. Then, lay swiss cheese slices on top of each chicken slice. (Reduce heat if necessary.)
3. Wait until cheese melts over chicken, and turn off stove.
4. Toast bread. Lay it on a plate.
5. Layer chicken and swiss melt on top of bread. Then layer avocado slices on top of everything.
6. Splash paprika, thyme and dill over avocado.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)