Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas


Christmas is my favorite holiday!  My mom, Girlie Gals is here in Virginia visiting and my husband is completing his year long deployment in Afghanistan next month. My kids and I decorated the house with paper snowflakes and chains.  My house looks like a winter wonderland.  We are all finally ready for Santa!!  Luckily for my mom, we are having the warmest winter in a long time, it feels more like a Texas winter here! 
The holidays have been very busy and we have both been very  busy getting orders sent out and now we are stocking back up! We are grateful for all of our wonderful customers and fellow Etsians!! We both have some new Pandora bracelets out with more coming soon.  We both wish everyone a very  
Merry Christmas!!! 





Don't miss out on our After Christmas Sale where all Christmas items in both shops will be on sale 60% OFF!!


No comments:

Post a Comment