Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday's "Jewelry Spotlight" features LM Mathias of Snazzy Trinkets

Tuesday's "Jewelry Spotlight" features LM Mathias of Snazzy Trinkets

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SnazzyTrinkets?ref=pr_shop_more






After an injury that kept me from my passion for cycling, I discover how much I enjoy designing jewelry. With the support of my love, we have turned a hobby into a business.
I am always seeking inspiration for the next design in everything I see. Working with wire and sheet metal come most natural for me.
Everything is made in my studio in NC. Many of my designs are one of a kind.
www.facebook.com/SnazzyTrinkets

Please remember to Share the Road & do not Text and Drive.
  • Female
  • Born on February 9
  • Joined December 27, 2011

Favorite materials


No comments:

Post a Comment