Fun Ideas and Beautiful Jewelry from a Fabulous Mother/daughter team!
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
These earrings are so cute and you can do so much with them! Can't wait to make them, only 6 easy steps! These adorable wrapped hoop earrings are from
The Etsy Blog
Here we go:
1 pair of large hoop earrings
1 yd (91cm) each thin hemp rope in three colors
10 wooden beads in two sizes
1. Holding all three colors of hemp together, tie a knot on the end of one hoop earring.
2. Wrap one color of hemp rope around the earring and the other two hemp strands. Alternate with the other colors.
3. Thread a bead onto the earring over the hemp strands.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3, alternating colors and beads in the pattern you desire.
5. Tie the rope in a knot when you reach the end of the hoop earring.
6. Trim the ends and secure the knot with super glue. Let dry for 5 minutes. Repeat steps 1 through 6 for the other hoop.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)