Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's Day is coming up very soon - May 13!  What a great time to show your Mom, Grandma, Mom-to-be how much she means to you!  I am so very grateful for my own fabulous Mom (GirlieGals)!  She is such an inspiration to me.  She is my best friend, confidant, encourager and sounding board.  We laugh together and cry together (usually from laughing so hard:), share our struggles and celebrations.  She is and has always been there whenever I have needed her. I am just so grateful to have her in my life. Thank you Mom!!  I love you!

I'd love to hear about mom - what makes her special to you?


Here are some great gift ideas for all those special Moms out there:



Also - I'm having a Mother's Day Sale from May 1-14!  Everything in the shop is 30% Off!!  Whoo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment