Thursday, April 19, 2012

Foot Bling!!



Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner.  Time for Bar-B-Que's, shorts, flip flops, going to the pool and hanging out at the beach.




I get so excited about warmer weather because I LOVE to wear sandals of all kinds and I also LOVE to dress up my feet with anklets!  That was actually the inspiration of my shop BrankletsNBling.  I decided to make bracelets that can also be worn as anklets.  I feel that feet look so much prettier when they sparkle!  This year I came up with a new form of anklet - they are made from braided ribbon with cute little charms.  They are so light you can't even feel them and they are so different and unique on your ankle - I just fell in love with them!  What better gift for Mom on Mother's Day - treat her to a lovely pedicure and then a nice anklet to add some sparkle to those pampered feet!  



I just added lots of new colors and more are coming after that! I'm very excited and hope you will be too!  Soon to come will be colors for all branches of the military and Girl Scouts.  Want a custom anklet - just shoot me a line and I'd be happy to work with you!  Enjoy your Spring and Summer :)







~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment