Friday, September 30, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Here in Virginia, Fall is in full swing, the leaves are turning beautiful colors and falling paving the way for winter's eminent arrival.  My favorite winter colors are blue and white and I showcased these colors in my new Winter Wonderland necklace and earring set.  This is my first Pandora style necklace and I just loved the way it came out!  It reminds me of icicles and the way they sparkle.  I hope you like it and if you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know!!  My mom and I have been studying many new techniques of creating all kinds of jewelry and wire wrapping and we will be adding a new tips and tricks section soon with techniques that we have learned.  We would love for anyone to share their tips and tricks as well.  I have found that making jewelry is becoming therapy for me!!  I love it and love learning new ways to do things.


Welcome in winter with this gorgeous 16 inch
 necklace featuring Pandora style beads in light blue shell resin, white pearl with 925 silver grommets, and white rhinestone with 925 silver grommets. The beautiful antiqued silver snowflake charm is surrounded by swarovski crystals in blue and clear. The necklace is made from a silver snake chain with a lobster clasp and has a two inch extender chain. A wonderful gift for yourself or someone special!!




Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! These earring feature a charming snowflake suspended in the middle of the hoop with wire. The three Pandora style beads in light blue shell resin and white rhinestone add to this winter wonderland feeling. They measure 3 inches in length and are the perfect winter accessory this season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment