Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome to Girlie Gals!

My daughter and very best friend, Jennifer,  has added me to her blog so we are now an awesome mother and daughter team.

I'm a newbie at this blog posting so please hang in there with me and we'll all go down this "blog path" together.
I'm a Gammy/Grandma and jewelry designer.  Joined Etsy in July of 2011 and opened my shop Girlie Gals  on August 1, 2011. 
I started making little charm bracelets for my grandaughters and then my daughter.  When I discovered the Pandora style beads it opened a whole new venue and I fell in love with them.  I keep learning new and different techniques every day which I then turn into my own unique jewelry designs. 
I hope you will follow along on this great adventure with my daughter and I  and grow as we grow.  We will both be adding new listings on a regular basis so please keep stopping by to see what's happening next.

You can find me on facebook
Follow me on twitter
Or at linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment