Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christmas Red and Black Pandora Bracelet with Pearl Charms



This bracelet puts me in the Christmas spirit! It is made with Pandora style red and black glass and faceted beads, and six dangling pearl charms. Sparkly rhinestone beads are intertwined throughout as well as silver plated spacers. The beads are on a 7 1/2 inch snake chain with a lobster clasp. A beautiful way to celebrate fall and the Christmas season. Indulge yourself, or buy it as a Christmas present for that special someone.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this piece, please comment and share. This item is listed at $30, do you think this is a fair price?

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. Please bear with me as I work out the kinks in my blog!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete