Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mother of Pearl Three stranded Bracelet and Earrings

I have been experimenting with new ideas and created this beauty.  I really like using multiple strands of beads to create this bracelet and I will definately be making some multi-stranded necklaces soon.

Three Strand Mother of Pearl Aquamarine Bracelet
zoom
Three Strand Mother of Pearl Aquamarine Bracelet Three Strand Mother of Pearl Aquamarine Bracelet Three Strand Mother of Pearl Aquamarine Bracelet Three Strand Mother of Pearl Aquamarine Bracelet Three Strand Mother of Pearl Aquamarine Bracelet
Blue Mother of Pearl, clear quartz and aquamarine swarovski crystals make up the three strands of this gorgeous bracelet. It measures 8 1/2 inches long with a antiqued silver plated hook eye clasp. An aquamarine teardrop with 8 4mm swarovski crystals in a wrapped cluster.

Let me know what you think!!  I am very interested in learning new jewelry making techniques and as I find them, I will post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment