APPETIZERS - GLAZED KIELBASA PINEAPPLE BITES
Glazed Kielbasa Pineapple Bites
I found these tasty Glazed Kielbasa Bites at Real Housemoms a few weeks back. They are incredibly quick to put together and bake. If you are feeding a large crowd go ahead and double the amount of kielbasa & pineapple. The sauce should be enough even if you double the main ingredients.
Glazed Pineapple Kielbasa Bites
Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 (14 oz.) regular Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, reserve juice
- 3 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. (from can)
- Preheat oven to 425-f degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a piece of pineapple on top of a slice of kielbasa and stick a toothpick into them.
- In a combine remaining ingredients. Place kielbasa bites onto the baking sheet and brush glaze over tops and sides of bites.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until hot. Let cool slightly and serve warm.
Recipe from Real Housemoms.