Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Make your own Jewelry Box

For our Jewelry Spotlight today- I have an awesome tutorial from Some Sweet Little Dream, making a jewelry box.  So simple and beautiful!  Make one for yourself and make one as a gift!!  This jewelry box can be made from any box you have and she used cloth napkins for the "holder."


DIY: Jewelry Box/Ring Holder

Add caption








Hello! Today I want to share with you a DIY project: Jewelry Box. You can use any box you have, doesn't matter what size or color. I happen to use this pink box so I match the color using pink cloth napkins. The reason why I use cloth napkin is the texture, thicker than other fabric that I had so it will be more easier to fold and place into the box.
Simple steps as pictures above. (feel free to leave a comment if you have any question.)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: