Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sweater Bracelets

As Spring approaches, I thought this was a fun tutorial from Organize and Decorate Everything to do before you pack up all of your sweaters away or before you throw out or donate those overused sweaters!


Sweater Bracelets

by LEANNEJA 
I decided to use a sleeve so I could save the body of the sweater for something else.
Then I cut the sleeve on the seam to flatted out the piece.
I took the center out of the bracelet to make sure I could still get it on after I added the thickness of the sweater.
I trimmed the piece of sweater down to fit around the bracelet.
And secured the sweater to it using hot glue all the way around the inside of the bracelet. 
Then I did the same thing to the other side of the bracelet.
Pretty cute, huh?
I made a yellow one too, but secured it to the bracelet on an angle so it has a slightly different look. I think it’s a fun look to wear for Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment